Saturday 14 June 2014

July 2014 Party Announcement

Hey everyone! Polo Field has posted a sneak peek of July's party on the What's New Blog!

"Some of you may have already heard about the party coming in July. Just in case you haven't, here is the official announcement of MUSIC JAM :D *crowd cheering*

We've got some big plans -- starting with some featured artists and awesome tunes! I won't say who'll be featured or what's going to happen, just know it'll be awesome.


Any guesses of what's in store for this year's Music Jam? Post them in the comments below!

Waddle on,

-Club Penguin Team"

Awesome! Music Jam has to be my favorite party, so I'm really excited! I hope the Penguin Band and Cadence will be there! You can view this post on the What's New Blog here.
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)