Saturday 28 June 2014

Daffo's UK Weather Report!

Hey everyone! Daffodaily5 has reported on the weather in the UK!

"Hiya!

My oh my! It's so WARM in the UK at the moment! Well, it's warm by our standards anyway! I thought I'd show you what weather looks like from my office here in Brighton. As you can see, it's nice and sunny with a few clouds! The perfect opportunity to throw on some sunglasses and spend a bit of time outdoors (which is difficult at the moment because there's so much football going on!) :D


I think I'll head to the beach later and maybe write up a few new blog posts whilst catching some rays! ;) What's the weather like where you are? What do you guys like to do when it's sunny? Let me know in the comments below! :)

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team"

The weather here has been pretty terrible lately, but it looks like it's getting better. Although, even when it's sunny, I still stay inside. What about you? You can view this post on the What's New Blog here.
Waddle on!
~S8s1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)