Wednesday 30 April 2014

Megg-pie Tuesday

Hey everyone! Megg has invited us to a Megg-pie Tuesday party!

"Everyone knows what Magpies are right? If not, --they are a species of bird that likes to eat pie and can read magazines, hence the name Magpie! (Just kidding, it would be awesome if that was true though)

Anyways! The titles actually has a double meaning:

1. I will be going online for Megg Tuesday

2. We will be joining in on a CP Pie Day celebration!

We received word that on April 1, penguins that were at the Beta Test Party when Club Penguin was first released will be 3141 days old -- I'd say that's an awesome reason to celebrate! Here are the details:

When: April 29, 2014 (Today)

Time: 3:00pm PST

Server: Beanie

Hope to see everyone there!

-Megg"

Wow, that's pretty cool! I really like Magpies, I think they're very cool birds. I can't believe that Beta penguins are turning 3141 days old; that's a long time playing Club Penguin! You can view this post on the What's New Blog here.
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)