Friday 7 November 2014

Puffle Wild App for iOS - Beta Testers in Australia and New Zealand Wanted!

Hey everyone! Chattabox has posted some info on the beta testing of Puffle Wild!

"G'Day Penguins!

Hold on to your Akubra hats - The Puffle Wild app is now available for beta testing in Australia and New Zealand! We're excited to have the chance to test out this epic new app and help make it even better.

The Puffle Wild app will be available globally by the end of the year -- until then, we've captured a video to show all of you what the game looks like:


Now that's enough chatting for one day, I have to get back to playing the app. But, I'd LOVE to know what you think of it in the comments below.

Waddle on,

-Club Penguin Team"

I've already started playing Puffle Wild, and it's so addicting! I think it's probably one of the best apps Club Penguin has produced so far! Don't worry, I'll be posting a review of it soon. You can view this post on the What's New Blog here.
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)