Saturday 22 June 2013

My Penguin 1.1

Hey everyone! My Penguin's first ever updated has arrived!


There's a couple of new things in this update. It says it all in the updates screen, but I'm going to go into them in further depth. The main updates are in the games section. The cave and underwater levels have been added to Puffle Rescue.


The legend levels have been added to Pufflescape.


And you can now play Card-Jitsu Snow!


You can view most things here. You can buy 3 power cards for 1,500 coins like in the Marshal Arts catalog.


You can check your power cards.


You can view the Card-Jitsu Snow Saga videos.


And you can check your Card-Jitsu Snow progress.


You can play normal Card-Jitsu Snow. It's the same except where you'd use the mouse, you just tap with your finger.


You can also battle Tusk.


The only other new thing is the clothing catalog which has been updated with new items.



There's also a 1.1.1 update for My Penguin that's just come out, but that just fixes some bugs and adds some
new backgrounds to the clothing catalog. Well, I think this update is awesome! I hope Club Penguin adds more games like Card-Jitsu Fire in the future.
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)