Monday 18 November 2013

2 Years!!!

Hey everyone! It's hard to believe, but it's been two years since I first started this blog! That's right, today is this blog's second anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been two years. But I've been preparing for this day, because I've made a new header!


It may look small here, but by the time that you read this, it should be uploaded. What do you think? I think it could be improved a bit, but I think this is pretty good for now. I don't plan making a new background anytime soon, but I'm pretty sure I could improve it a bit. Now, I'd like your opinion. What do you like about this blog? What don't you like about it? Do you think anything needs changing? Your opinion matters because without you guys, this blog wouldn't be possible. So I'd like to thank you guys for reading this blog. I really appreciate it. Here's to another great year!
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)