Tuesday 24 December 2013

New Rooms Available on iPad Now

Hey everyone! Polo Field has announced some new rooms on the Club Penguin app!

"Check it out! The team added a few new rooms to the Club Penguin iPad app. Now you can visit the Dock, Beach, Lighthouse and Snow Forts:


Here's a screenshot I grabbed from the Snow Forts:


And finally, the main menu screen is decked out for the holidays, too. Ho ho ho!


We'll be adding more rooms to the app over the next few weeks. I'll post more as they appear!

Until then... Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team"

I think it's pretty cool that Club Penguin have decorated the Club Penguin app for the Holiday Party! I'm also interested to see what rooms come next. You can view this post on the What's New Blog here.
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)