Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas with the UK Club Penguin Team

Hey everyone! Daffodaily5 has posted a video on the What's New Blog of Christmas with the Club Penguin UK team!

"Hiya,

Here in the UK team we're super excited for the Holiday Party, so we figured it was time to prepare ourselves for Christmas. Here's a little insight into what happened... :D



I hope you enjoyed that! If you're getting prepared for the holiday season, let me know in the comments!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team"

Cool! We've already put up our Christmas tree. Actually, from today, for me, it's exactly a week 'till Christmas! I'm so excited! What about you? You can view this post on the What's New Blog here.
Waddle on!
~S8s1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment. :)